Skip to main content

WHAT DO ALASKANS DO IN WINTER;

Well most of us here in alaska is to get ready for the winter,Reason why is that the winter depending where in alaska you live.Maybe you live in Ketchikan,or some of the Islands surrounding areas.You see southeast alaska is the gateway to alaska.Its the first place you visit when you come here.If you decide you want more adventure you can take a ferry to Haines where you can drive up to the other parts of this state.Places like Anchorage,or Wasilla,Anchorage is a good size city where there are a lot of things you can do.
                                 Now Ian not here to explain the activities Iam here to tell you what to expect if you decide to live here.One of the hardest things to get use to is the change from summer where the sun is up most of the day.And you go to darkness around three o'clock.And when I say dark I mean dark.I was going to work one day you know going to my truck.It was late and I was tired.I looked up and thought I seen the darkness move but wasn't sure.So just kept on walking when there was a big set of glowing eyes looking at me.There was nothing else just glowing eyes.I think you got a good idea what it was probably because I live in a place called Bear Valley.
                                  There is never enough time in the summer to get much done.And even worse in the winter because of the weather that changes every five minutes.I am going to blog about this date because this year march of 2017 was one of the worst snow storms I have ever lived through.You shovel so much you don't want to see it again ever.Come on baby we are moving to Florida.

https://www.facebook.com/daniel16900/                                 
http://www.buytodayalaska.com.buyitinalaska.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day

EXPIERENCE SOMETHING WONDERFUL TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE;

https://tinyurl.com/ybekhjjr Welcome to something real and fantastic.Let me ask a question do you like money?I know I do thats why I am bringing this company to you.Make money online is real and this company will give you a website for free to advertise 90.000 products and what ever sells you get 45% commission,Does that sound good well it should they give you the tools to succeed.I am moving up the ladder quickly and I am not looking back.CLICK THE LINK JOIN FREE;

Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses / Keep The Faith (New York 1992) [720p]